Archives for November 2012

Electrical Fire Kills Mother of Three

Here is a story about an electrical fire that killed  the mother of three.  If they had hired Williams Electric, Geoff Williams, Oakland electrician, they would not have died. The cause of a fire that leveled a family farmhouse and killed a mother of three was electrical, according to the spokeswoman for the County […]

What Happens When People Get Shocked?

Here is a video and an  article on what happens when people get shocked and hurt by electricity.  Shows a hot dog bursting into flame, which is what happens to your body. odot-workers-dangers-live-electrica/nS96W/  By Briona Arradondo JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio — A group of power company officials dispelled myths about live power lines Monday to […]

NBC Story on Williams Electric

NBC Bay Area did a very important story on Federal Pacific Panel danger, and interviewed Williams Electric here as the Top Panel Change Expert in the East Bay Area: – Oakland – Berkeley – Piedmont – Orinda – Lafayette – Hayward   And the following zip codes:  94618, 94705, 94611, 94602, 94603, 94605, 94619, 94608, 94708, […]