Electrical fire lays waste to ederly couple’s home.

http://www.starherald.com/news/local_news/fire-burns-home-in-rural-minatare/article_769a8f88-cca8-11e2-990a-0019bb2963f4.html

 

Firefighters rushed tothe elderly couples home late Sunday night to extinguish an electrical fire that was quickly laying waste to the valuable house. ┬áDon’t let this happen to your parents home. ┬áPlease fix the electrical system before their violations do some real damage.

chez panisse fire caused by electrical short circut fault.

chez panisse fire caused by electrical short circut fault.

three wire dryer circuit, electrical dryer fire

three wire dryer circuit, electrical dryer fire

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

House Fire

House Fire

Prevent fire hazards in college dorms.

Prevent fire hazards in college dorms.